Rishikesh Is also known as the gateway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh is a vibrant city and attracts lacs of people from both India and abroad for various reasons. Though for thousands of years it has been known as a pilgrimage center, in the past few years it has been emerging as the Yoga and Rafting capital of India. To cater to this segment, Elephant brook Resort has put in an effort to personalize adventure with comfort and luxury. The initiative is about experiencing undiluted escapade from your daily lives while we play our part in recharging your body and mind to accommodate as much activities possible during your stay with us.
Elephant Brook Resorts offers a vacation filled with adventure , romance and unique culinary experiences which suit your personal style. All our cottages are situated along stunning bank of the River Hyuel . The team of dedicated professionals contribute their optimum expertise to deliver and ensure your complete satisfaction. Resort has a total of 12 Deluxe cottages and 15 Tents ,beautifully furnished and designed, they have all the modern amenities. All the cottages have amazing panoramic river view with attached marble bathrooms.
Located on the banks of River Hyule (a tributary of Ganges), Elephant Brook is the perfect offbeat and wellness holiday destination for any season round the year. Located at Rattapani in District Pauri Garhwal, Elephant brooks provides a rare combination of multiple activities and destinations in close proximity. Just 20 kms away from Rishikesh, off Neelkanth Mahadev Road.Elephant brook is in vicinity of Rajaji National Park – the international western most limit of the Asian Elephant and a sanctuary rich in wild life, including Tigers, Leopards, Swamp Deer, Wild Boar and more. You can be sure of sighting great Wild Life around Elephant brook while driving around late in the evenings or early mornings. Attending the fine Ganga Aarti, at Rishikesh could be a great evening sightseeing option. A visit to the revered Hindu shrine, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is another great pick and is less than a 10 kms drive from Resort .
Elephant Brook Resort also has an amazing 450 feet river front of River Hyule, where you can splash around and enjoy, unlike Ganga where you are not permitted to get into the water around the campsites due to safety reasons
- Nearest Resort from the river.
- Excellent twin-bedded arrangement in luxurious Swiss cottage with 20' X 12' living area.
- Each cottage is weather proof and well-ventilated.
- En-suite washrooms for each cottage and toilets in western style.
- Separate dining area.
- Mineral and Aqua Guard purified water for drinking and cooking purposes.
- Yoga/Meditation, spa ,sightseeing on demand.
- Certified and license holding trip leaders, rafters, kayakers, climbers and naturalists who have been in the field of adventure tourism for several years.
- Evening bonfire with barbeque & games like volley ball, chess ,badminton ,cricket etc.
- Only Resort with Natural Rock Face for Rock Climbing /Rappling.
- All The outdoor Activites are taken Care by Ravers Expeditions .( Rafting License Holding Company and Approved by U.K Govt )
- Cottages / Swiss tents have Proper beds with mattresses and blankets.
- Attached / Permanent Bathrooms and toilets with every cottage with 24 hours Water Supply.
- Special Wet suits are provided during the cold weather to make your Rafting trip Enjoyable and protect you.
- Water and Electricity available in all cottages.
- 24 hours Electricity Backup.
If you have any queries/doubts regarding the same, feel free to write back to us.
From most common to lesser known places in Himalayas, we offer students a unique experience in Himalayas . As all activities are conducted, supervised and demonstrated by qualified and experienced instructors, students learn in best way possible.
Our programs are outdoor adventure and challenge based experiences for 10- 18 year olds that are conducted in the wilderness.. Children stay in cottages / tents and participate in activities, challenges, learning and informal fun sessions around the campus.
The Cultural Exchange Program includes guided tours to village locations where you can spend most of the day engaging yourself in the day-to-day activities of the local rural community. The Cultural Exchange Program also includes art lessons and music classes from local village artists, as well as meditation classes (depending on availability).
- We use our interest, background and our behavioural science expertise to design learning experiences using adventure and challenge.
- The team has worked with over 25,000 children across the country.
- We have an impeccable safety record and the confidence of parents and schools.
- Our work with schools includes graded curriculum based programs, adventure based life skills workshops.